Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Is In The Air

I was pouting my way back into the office yesterday morning after practically having to be dragged kicking and screaming coming back from Chicago after the long weekend. I hate when vaca comes to an end!
 
But there was one thing that brightened my back-to-the-grind Tuesday...pumpkin flavored coffee has returned to Dunkin Ds!!



That got me thinking about all the yummy flavors that I love about the fall season. Cinnamon, nutmeg, chai spice- oh my! I have a few mainstay pumpkin recipes that I break out once the air starts to get a bit nippy. Here are some of my faves from other sites and you will see plenty of home made goodies here in the near future.
 
 

via Mybakingaddiction.com
 
 
 
Spiced Pumpkin Waffles. Photo by * Pamela *
via Food.com
 


TPW_2361
via Thepioneerwoman.com
 
 
 
Pumpkin Ice Cream
via Williams-sonoma.com
 
 
Pssssttt- Just a heads up that there will be a great GIVEAWAY tomorrow, so get excited!!!
 
 

XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am way excited about fall!

    I've never tried pumpkin ice cream but that might have to happen this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin dunkin coffee is my favorite! Love it lots more than the starbucks latte.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I'm soooooo waiting for the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Sbux! Love it!

    ReplyDelete