Monday, April 9, 2012

How to have a Don Draper Birthday

Joey turned the big 2-9 yesterday, and when I asked him what he wanted he only had his standard response, "Good Kids". Keep in mind that we don't have any kids- so this makes it a little challenging. After a little poking, I finally got him to admit he actually wanted something. He said, "I want to be Don Draper."

Hmm...interesting.

So after a little thought, here is lust list that I think would make Don Draper drool:


I probably won't encourage the hubs to take up excessive smoking or sleeping with his secretary, but I do appreciate a good theme! And I'm not going to pretend that I wouldn't LOVE to have a little quality time With Don Draper myself :)

Tomorrow, I will show you how to make a yummy birthday cake that was super simple and totally sinful!

XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment