Monday, April 30, 2012

My Shades of Gray...

Of course I have jumped on the bandwagon and ordered myself a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey and I can't wait to start! According to my girlfriends, its as addictive as Twilight but totally steamy...like late night HBO steamy...And with all the buzz going on about this book I can't wait to jump in and see what is making everyone squeal:)

So with this page turner in mind, I have compiled a little collage of 
my fave shades of gray.


All of these images are "Pin"sperations that I have compiled from various websites. I have used gray as my "neutral" throughout our apartment- such a great backdrop and the options for accent colors are endless. I am guessing once I finished this book we will be seeing a lot of blush pink accents around here:)

XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love grays. I have two pieces of furniture I want to paint gray - THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck, Hilary! LOVE all gray shades, and going with a gray instead of a simple white on furniture will look so good!

      Delete