Friday, August 3, 2012

Nailed It.

I have officially determined that I don't paper myself enough. I have really restricted my shopping habit, I only get my hair cut 2-3 times per year (bad, I know!), I don't buy pricey makeup, and I have not gotten a massage since my honeymoon. #firstworldproblems

And with this being my birthday month, I am making a personal resolution to take a little time and really do something just for me. I am going to try to get my nails done (or do them myself) at least once a month.

I have been lusting over some colors lately, and even though my all time fave color is a simple and classic Essie Ballet Slippers, I think its time to go outside of the box (or bottle!)

These are a few that inspired me to take the plunge...

Pinned Image
via decoresaltoalto

fr4ttt:

I was bored:)
via fateandimpossibleodds

Pinned Image
via intothegloss


Pinned Image
via weddingchicks.com


Pinned Image
via justagirl05




XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I am the exact same way. Shelling out $45 for a haircut just seems so ridiculous so I do it only a few times a year as well. I recently got a massage since a salon I like had a special on them, and since I was moving and thought it would be a nice treat--- and it was fantastic! I too want to take a little more time to do "me" things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh good color choices!! I hope you make time to go get a manicure this weekend, it really is worth the $10 to just sit and relax for a 1/2 hour or so :)

    Speaking of relaxing, you, me and Stephanie should go have a girls night and get our nails done and bring cocktails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Treat yourself and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete