Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Calling All Bloggers- Let's Get Our "Pin"spiration On

This is a shout out to all my fellow bloggers out there. I am officially announcing a friendly challenge- and YOU are the are the competition!


 
I call this challenge "Pinspire Your Life" and here is the gist on how you can enter:

1.Comment
Let me know in the comments below that you want compete. Feel free to tweet or post about this to your readers- the more the merrier!

2.Follow, Blog Roll & "Like"
Become a follower, add my blog to your blog roll, and "Like" me on Facebook (if you already do/are then you are ready to go!)

3.Pick a Pin 
Choose something that you have seen on Pinterest and thought, "Hey, I could do that! But I'm too lazy...". Well, lazy no more! (Because there is an endless array of choices, lets make it an even playing field and say you have a $40 budget for the project. No restrictions on what you choose- it could be home decor, apparel, jewelry...anything!)

4.Give Me the Deets
Complete your DIY project then send me an email with one photo, the pin that inspired you, and a link to your blog by Monday June 18th, 2012

5.Promote Some Votes
 I will make a master post on June 20th that will link to all of your blogs and readers can vote on who's "Pinspire Your Life" project is their fav. You just need to send your readers over and have them vote for your project. Voting will last one week.

6.Get Crowned Queen! 
The winner gets crowned as "Queen of Pinspiration" on June 27th and will get to be the next host for a "Pinspire Your Life" challenge.

Any questions?? Feel free to contact me.

XOXO Katie

*Disclaimer- I have no affiliation with Pinterest, just love the pretty pictures!!

Best Blogger Tips Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment