Thursday, July 5, 2012

Seeing the Light

Occasionally, I go back through my Pinterest pins and see trends or styles I have gravitated toward without even being conscious of it. Its amazing to see that I am pretty consistent with my color choices (who knew I was fully obsessed with anything gray and white?), and I need one important quality in my space...it must be light and bright!

Over the last month its been all about lighting. There are so many amazing light fixtures out there and they set vibe for an entire room.

Here are a few that I have pinned lately...

via onekinddesign.com
Pinned Image
via Lonny Mag

Pinned Image
via Moooi.com

Pinned Image
via me- saw this in real estate office in my home town- love!
And thats big pic of my high school in the back- double love!

Pinned Image
via Delightbydesign.blogspot.com


Pinned Image
via 19miracles.tumbler.com


I'm trying to decide if I want to hunt down a light fixture for my dining "space". I feel like the area needs some definition and a chandy might be just what the doctor ordered.



 XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment