Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Getting My Fitness On

 

So I have decided that with the turning leaves of the fall, I am going to turn a new leaf myself.

 
I will be the very first person to admit that I have not worked out since maybe March of 2009. I don't know what my issue is, but I HATE going to the gym. The idea of coming home and changing, driving to the gym, sweating for an hour, and them coming home and cooking/cleaning/blogging sounds exhausting!

 
But today is a new day and I am going to really give it a go. I decided that my biggest issue is actually getting to the gym, so I have been browsing Pinterest all morning looking for at-home workouts that may solve my problem. I really want to focus on my arm, hips, stomach, and upper thighs (yeah, just realized its pretty much my whole body that needs some tuning up...) so here are some things I have found so far:


Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image


Pinned Image

Pinned Image
 
What are your favorite at home workouts? Any favorite videos or websites that motivate you?
 

I don't have room for any work out equipment other than a set of weights, so I need to be creative!



XOXO Katie
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I used to have the same problem as you. I started with Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It takes 20 minutes (seriously!) and you an do it in your living room. All you need is some small handweights (3 or 5 lbs) that you can get at target or walmart. This was easy for me to stick to because it took so little time and I didn't have to leave the house. Also, it is a LEGIT workout. It's tough! And you will see results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mrs. Type A on JM workouts! I am really bad about doing them but I can feel how quickly it starts working when I do... I might have to jump on the fitness bandwagon myself SOON!

    ReplyDelete