Friday, September 7, 2012

Sneak Peek into KFD



Quick sneak peek into what is coming up this fall at Katie Fobes Design on Etsy!
 
 
 
Super excited for this new leopard pattern, and I am just deciding what other colors to add to the mix. But I think the most important thing is for me to ask, "What colors do YOU want to see available this fall?"
 
What are you gravitating towards this season when picking your accessories?
 
Going for darker, moodier neutrals? Or are you feeling the bold pops of color to liven up your look?
 
Let me know and I will make it happen!!
 
 
 
XOXO Katie
 
**Just a reminder the leg warmer giveaway  still open for entries- so enter now!**
 
BTW- I was notified that some readers were having trouble commenting on the post, so if there is a problem please email me at katiefobesdesign@gmail.com, or comment on the AHWIWY facebook page!
 
 
Best Blogger Tips Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment